Book of Stories 2.0
- 06 mins 51 secs
- Sean Osborne, Head of National Accounts, Charles Stanley
- What’s the key difference between last year’s Book of Stories and 2.0?
- How does the Book of Stories 2.0 help advisers to engage with the next generation?
- Has the pandemic created any challenges for advisers when engaging with the next generation within a family?
- What’s next for Charles Stanley’s Book of Stories?
London • Harpenden
Tel: +44 (0)1582 764000
Tel: +1 212 661 4111
If you have found this report informative and would like further information please email asset.tv at [email protected]