A contrarian view on Europe 2019
- 17 mins 54 secs
European equities have had a strong start to 2019, but is this sustainable?
In this video, Head of European Equities, Jeff Taylor and European Equities Fund Manager, Stephanie Butcher answer the following questions:
- How will the rest of the year unfold?
- How have ECB changes impacted your outlook?
- Is Europe the new Japan?
- How concerned are you about Italy?
- How important are rising bond yields for your portfolios?
- How are you positioned in the current market?
The value of investments and any income will fluctuate (this may partly be the result of exchange rate fluctuations) and investors may not get back the full amount invested.
Where individuals or the business have expressed opinions, they are based on current market conditions, they may differ from those of other investment professionals and are subject to change without notice.
Issued by Invesco Asset Management Limited, Perpetual Park, Perpetual Park Drive, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 1HH, UK. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.