In this Masterclass on Emerging Market Debt, a panel of three experts discuss the rise of Emerging Market Debt, the value of EMD against it's own history, China's debt, Brazil, EMD vs. developed markets and where sterling as a currency is heading against emerging markets in the next 12 months.
On the panel are:
- Kevin Daly, Senior Investment Manager, Fixed Income, Aberdeen Asset Management
- Salman Ahmed, Chief Investment Strategist, Lombard Odier Investment Managers
- Koon Chow, Senior Emerging Markets, Macro &FX Strategist, Union Bancaire Privée
- How the valuation of emerging markets debt compares to that of the developed world
- How the global economic backdrop is affecting the outlook for emerging market debt
- The impact of benchmarks on EMD investing