Fund Selectors and Fund Managers join Mark Colegate to discuss their concerns for the current equity income market, how issues in Europe have affected funds and their outlooks for how the sector may grow in 2023.
- Tom Dorner, Investment Director, European Equities, abrdn
- Jacob de Tusch-Lec, Fund Manager, Artemis Global Income Fund
- Molly Greenen, Co-Portfolio Manager, Global Dividend, BlackRock
- Henry Wilson, Head of Bespoke MPS, LGT Wealth Management
- The outlook for equity income growth in 2023
- The influence of top-down considerations on equity income stock selection
- The pros and cons of investing outside the UK market for income