Global Perspectives Masterclass: Thinking Beyond Uncertainty - Fixed Income Panel: Credits and Rates: To buy or not to buy, that is the question?
- 01 hr 01 mins 17 secs
The second Masterclass in the Global Perspectives series, takes a look at bonds, sustainable returns and the biggest dilemmas facing investors right now. On the panel are:
- Brian Kloss, Head of High Yield, Brandywine Global
- Annabel Rudebeck, Head of Non-US Credit, Western Asset
- Prashant Chandran, Head of Derivatives, Western Asset
- The macro economic backdrop facing fixed income investors
- Where the greatest relative value lies in today’s bond markets
- How monetary and fiscal policy are impacting the bond markets
Click here to watch the final Masterclass of the series
On Friday, July 31st, Franklin Templeton successfully completed its acquisition of Legg Mason. Legg Mason Investments (Europe) Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Franklin Resources, Inc.