Global Perspectives: Thinking Beyond Uncertainty - Macro Panel: Is it boom time or gloom time?
- 01 hr 12 mins 16 secs
COVID-19 has wreaked havoc on global markets, with a recession now looming. But, how deep could this get, and what does the pathway to recovery look like? Discussing the macro environment, and more, we are joined by:
- Francis Scotland, Director of Global Macro Research, Brandywine Global
- Jeff Schulze, Investment Strategist, ClearBridge Investments
- Kim Catechis, Head of Investment Strategy, Martin Currie
- The nature of the 2020 recession and the pathway to recovery
- The long-term impact of monetary and fiscal stimulus on the world economy
- The changing nature of globalisation and its investment implications
Click here to watch the final Masterclass of the series
On Friday, July 31st, Franklin Templeton successfully completed its acquisition of Legg Mason. Legg Mason Investments (Europe) Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Franklin Resources, Inc.