How are UK smaller companies faring?
- 10 mins 01 secs
UK Equity Fund Managers, Jonathan Brown and Robin West share their thoughts on the smaller end of the UK equity market. Is the future bright for smaller companies? How are they preparing for Brexit?
In this video, they answer the following questions and more:
- What is your outlook for UK smaller companies?
- How are these companies positioning themselves ahead of Brexit?
- Where are you finding opportunities?
- Why do smaller companies tend to outperform larger companies over the long term?
- What are the benefits and challenges of investing in smaller companies?
The value of investments and any income will fluctuate (this may partly be the result of exchange rate fluctuations) and investors may not get back the full amount invested.
Where individuals or the business have expressed opinions, they are based on current market conditions, they may differ from those of other investment professionals and are subject to change without notice.
Issued by Invesco Asset Management Limited, Perpetual Park, Perpetual Park Drive, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 1HH, UK. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.