Investment Trust Masterclass | October 2018
- 40 mins 03 secs
Politics has been moving markets more than ever before, so what does this mean for investment companies? A panel of experts from Invesco Asset Management and Allianz Global Investors discusses whether UK equities are in the reject bin for asset managers and the impact Brexit will have on the UK stock market, despite two-thirds of the companies operating overseas.
- Simon Gergel, UK Equities, Allianz Global Investors
- Neville Pike, UK Equities Product Director, Invesco Asset Management
- Why the UK equity market is so unloved and what the impact of this is on investment trusts
- Whether a weak sterling has helped with dividends
- How best to utilise gearing in the rising rate environment