Our panel of experts join Mark Colgate to discuss the outlook for multi-asset in 2023 and reflecting on 2022 and the lessons that can be learned.
- Lucy Haddow, Product Specialist, Baillie Gifford Managed Fund
- Shane O’Brien, Senior Investment Director & Head of Multi-asset & Macro Investment Specialists, Aviva Investors
- Trevor Greetham, Head of Multi Asset, Royal London Asset Management
- The outlook for earnings over the next 12 months
- Is the high correlation between equities and bonds likely to remain in 2023
- How multi-asset managers are positioning portfolios ahead of a possible recession