In this Masterclass on UK Equities a panel of experts discuss the current valuation of the UK market and how structural transitory inflation could affect price increases.
- George Luckraft, Senior Portfolio Manager, AXA Investment Managers
- Fred Mahon, Fund Manager, Church House Investors
- Richard Marwood, Senior Fund Manager, Royal London Asset Management
- Whether UK inflation is transitory or structural and the investment implications of each scenario
- How managers distinguish between a good company and a good investment
- The outlook and sustainability of UK dividends