With political uncertainty on the rise, interest rates in the US tipped to increase in 2017 and a rotation in the market from quality towards value stocks, our panellists look at the outlook for equities and discuss the best places to hunt for bargains.
Taking part are:
- Didier Saint-Georges, Managing Director, Member of the Investment Committee, Carmignac
- Leila Butt, Senior Economist, Prudential Portfolio Management Group
- How equities have performed globally over the last 12 months and their prospects for the year ahead
- How investors can prepare themselves for continues uncertainty in markets
- Where to find value in today's equity markets moving forward