Are there more socially responsible ways to gain exposure to Gold? | HANetf | October 2022
- 29 mins 38 secs
Investors have long seen gold as a necessary part of a diversified portfolio. In a world wracked by geopolitical instability and multi-decades inflation, the yellow metal has become even more appealing.
However, a growing number of investors also care about the sustainability profile of their portfolios. Owing to potentially negative impact of the mining process, many sustainability-minded investors may be reluctant to gain exposure to the asset class which raises the question: are there more socially responsible ways to gain exposure to gold?
In this webinar our panel discussed:
- The investment case for gold
- Accessing gold using ETCs
- Can gold be more sustainable?
- Recycled gold ETC
- Daniel Ruell, Head Of Sales - Precious Metals D2C, The Royal Mint
- Inga Doak, Head of Sustainability, The Royal Mint
- Eric Strand, Portfolio Manager, AuAg Funds
- Tom Bailey, Head of ETF Research, HANetf
- Andre Voinea, Director, German and DACH Regions, HANetf