Schroders Adviser Academy
- 06 mins 58 secs
- Gillian Hepburn, Head of UK Intermediary Solutions, Schroders
- Amyr Rocha Lima, Partner, Holland Hahn & Wills
- Keith Mackie, Director, Acumen Financial Planning
- Sarah Elson, Co-founder, Berry & Oak
- Terry Bignall, Compliance director, Bespoke
Advice firms are increasingly concerned about the sustainability of businesses, including their own. However, it has not been easy to make a comparative assessment until now.
Schroders’ sustainability scorecard has been designed specifically for advice firms, who anonymously answer 20 questions to see how they score and, after that, the steps they can take to improve their standing.
As part of a drive to help advisers on their sustainability journey, four advisers at the first Schroders Adviser Academy 2022 disclose what they are doing to improve their ESG credentials – from the environmental friendliness of their workplace to the ways in which they care for their staff and the communities they serve.